Dr. Julia Moeller teaches Workshops and courses about research methods such as Network Analyses, Experience Sampling Method, and intra-individual (person-oriented) analyses.
If you are organising a workshop and you are looking for speakers, please contact us.
- October 2020: Two-day workshop on Network analysis at the digital Leipzig Summer School 2020.
- October 2020: Two-day workshop on the Experience Sampling Method at the digital Leipzig Summer School 2020.
- Januar 2019: 1-day method workshop "Network Analysis" for researchers at the Department for Teacher Education at the University of Helsinki, Finnland.
- December 2018: 4-day method workshop "Network Analysis" for the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
- June 2018: Talk at the University of California, Irvine, School of Education, about "Technological innovations and available apps for experience sampling method studies".
- May 2015: Method Workshop "Advanced Applications of Mixture Modeling", together with Mark Lyons-Amos at the meeting of the postdoc mentoring program "Pathways to Adulthood", London.
- May 2015: Moderated Method discussion "Methodological pitfalls and particularities of intensive longitudinal data analysis", at the meeting of the postdoc mentoring program "Pathways to Adulthood", London.